How to take perfect Selfies By Teri Hofford
It’s no surprise that social media is bigger than it’s ever been We are seeing more beautiful babes of all sizes represented on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and so on. The one thing a lot of these social media mavens have in common is the knowledge of how to take a good selfie. Here are 5 simple tips and tricks to help you rock your next photoshoot or selfie session:
1. Look for natural light sources, but be wary of “hard light”. If you notice shadows showing up on your face, move slightly out of the direct light to bask in the even lighting. As you can see in the images, our lovely model Nikita was directly in the window in the first one and then she moved slightly to the right of the window where the light dropped off, giving her perfect light for her selfies.
2. Angles, Angles, Angles. We have all had the unfortunate experience of turning our phone on and accidentally hitting the camera button to get a nice, up-the-nose shot. It’s important to hold your phone at the right angle to get the most flattering look. Our model Nikita suggests holding it face level or slightly above eye level to get the best angle.
3. Mind the Gap.The most flattering way to show off your amazing shape is to pose with joints bent and slightly away from the body. This will create more curves and accentuate your assets.
4. Chin out and down. This tip you can take into any photo session (even your passport photos!) Always remember to roll your shoulders back, stick your chin out and then tip it down slightly. This will ensure you get the best angle for your gorgeous face.
5. Confidence is key. When you show confidence and simply are who you are, your selfie will be more genuine and, therefore, more likeable. Be real, be awesome, and don’t be afraid to wear something YOU love, just because someone else tells you it’s not flattering.